Our Services in Family Immigration

Our Law Firm assists in the Family-Based Permanent Residence and Visas:

  • Permanent Residence Applications (Green Cards);
  • Alien Relative Petitions for your parents, children, spouses, sisters and brothers (Form I-130);
  • Fiancé Petitions (K-1 and K-3) visas;
  • Consular Processing for Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas;
  • Applications for Removal of Conditions on Permanent Residence (Form I-751);
  • Advance Parole/Re-Entry Permit/Permission to Travel;
  • Employment Authorization (Work Permit);
  • Interview preparation and representation;
  • Case Status Requests;
  • Responses to Requests for Evidence and Intent to Deny;
  • Appeals, Motions and other actions on unfavorable decisions;
  • Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals;
  • Temporary visas for family and business visits (B-1, B-2);
  • I-601 and I-601A waivers of inadmissibility;
  • VAWA cases (Violence Against Women Act), Form I-360;
  • Other related legal matters involving family immigration.

Schedule Confidential Consultation