Labor Certification exemptions.
The following categories of immigrants are exempt from Labor Certification:
Labor certification exemptions
- Extraordinary Ability Alien (EB-1).
- Outstanding Professors or Researches (EB-1).
- Multinational Executive or Manager (EB-1).
- National Interest Waiver (EB-2).
- Immigrant Investors (EB-5): see Immigrant Investor Program and Regional Center Program.
Except for Outstanding Professors or Researchers, each of these categories allow for a self-petition without having a job offer from the United States employer.